4000bce - 399
400 - 1399
1400 - 1499
1500 - 1599
1600 - 1699
1700 - 1799
1800 - 1899
1900 - 1999
Based on paragraph 18 of the provisional law about the coordination of the states [Laender] with the Reich of 31 March 1933 (Reichsgesetzblatt I, page 183), I decree:
The Reichstag and houses of delegates of the states
The distribution of seats, according to the electoral suggestion of the Social Democratic Party, for the Reichstag and the provincial diets (citizen's committee), based on the election results of 5 March 1933 or on the results of the coordination action, according to Article 4, Section 2 of the provisional law for the coordination of the states with the Reich of 31 July 1933, is void. An alternate distribution will not take place.
Community self-administrative bodies
The distribution of seats, according to the elective suggestion of the Social Democratic Party, for the community self-administrative bodies (county diets, district diets, district councils, council of officials, city councils, city councils of representatives, community councils etc.) in Prussia based on the results of the election of 12 March 1933, in the other German states based on the results of the coordination action according to article 12, Section 2 of the provisional law for the coordination of the states with the Reich of 31 March 1933 is void.
In as much as it may be necessary for the maintenance of a self-administration of the community to fill the seats whose distribution has been nullified, the state supervisory authority can fill these seats again according to the will of the people after the conquering of the republic [Parteienstaat].
The members of the community self-administrative bodies will be appointed by the state supervisory authority according to the will of the people after the conquering of the republic in the following additional cases.
1. if a community body of representatives is dissolved, by the state supervisory authority, or if their election or coordination has been declared void in the examination of the election,
2. if a community or an association of communities is newly formed by way of organization.
3. if a regular filling of the community body of representatives is not possible, because, according to the elections, a sufficient number of acceptable alternates is no longer available;
4. if in Prussia, a new election of the community body of representatives has not taken place on 12 March 1933.
Civic honorary positions
(1) The elections of honorary members of national administrative
resolution authorities, committees and of bearers of national, individual honorary positions, who themselves belong to the Social Democratic Party, or who were elected because of the electoral suggestion of representatives of the Social Democratic Party, are void.
(2) The same applies to the election of honorary chairmen or members of boards of direction of communities and association of communities, deputations, commissions, community councils, as well as bearers of honorary individual positions, who are themselves members of the Social Democratic Party, or who have been elected by bodies of representatives or other organs, entitled to vote, of the community or of the community associations based on electoral suggestion, which have been submitted by the representatives of the Social Democratic Party.
(3) In as much as it is necessary for the maintenance of the national administration or of the community self-administration to fill civic honorary positions, the election of which are void (Section 1 and 2), the alternates will be appointed by the state supervisory authority or by its deputized officials according to the will of the people after the conquering of the republic.Berlin, 7 July 1933.
Nazi Conspiracy and Aggression Volume IV
Office of the United States Chief Counsel for Prosecution of Axis Criminality
Washington, DC : United States Government Printing Office, 1946