4000bce - 399
400 - 1399
1400 - 1499
1500 - 1599
1600 - 1699
1700 - 1799
1800 - 1899
1900 - 1999
1. The Factory Troop [Werkschar] is the National Socialist backbone of the factory. Its task is to permeate the factory with the National Socialist philosophy. The factory troop is the carrier of the factory community and incarnates community life within the factory; it bears witness to these facts by its factory celebrations and festivals. it is in the forefront in carrying through the tasks of the German Labor Front. It is the living incarnation of these tasks.
2. The Storm Troops [SA] will promote the building-up of the factory troops with all means. Storm Troops [SA] units will maintain closest comradeship and connection with the factory troops, frequently visiting their meetings, and inviting the factory troops to their own meetings.
3. Factory troops are formed on a voluntary basis by Storm Troopers [SA-Maenner] in a factory and by other workers in the factory. The latter simultaneously become Storm Troop candidates (insofar as they are not already members of another formation of the Party).
4. Officers and men of the Storm Troops, who are working in the factory and are members of the German Labor Front, are to be made leaders of the Factory Troops. On the basis of previous agreements, the appointments take place in accordance with the ordinance of 10 January 1936-Ch. Nr. 11150, as follows:
a. in the case of the Reich Directorate of the German Labor Front, upon recommendation of the Supreme Storm Troop Command [Oberste SA-Fuehrung]
b. in the case of Districts, upon recommendation of the SA-Group
c. in the counties, [Kreisen] upon recommendation of the SA-Standards [Standarten]
d. within the factory, the factory troop leader is appointed by the County Factory Troop Leader, after consultation with the factory representative of the German Labor Front.
5. Special sections [Referate] for factory troops will be established at the headquarters of Storm Troop Groups, respectively Brigades, and of Standards. They are to be merged with the previous Special Sections for Social Work at Storm Troop Bureaus. The District respectively County Factory Troop Leaders are in charge of this Special Section. Simultaneously these Storm Troop leaders are to be charged by the regional commissioners with the leadership of the Department factory troops in the German Labor Front. For disciplinary and personnel purposes they remain subordinate to their unit commanders.
The requisite financial means for the Special Sections are to be made available by the German Labor Front in accordance with agreements still to be reached.
6. Directives and regulations for commitment, and for the tasks to be accomplished within the factory, will be issued by the Reich Leader of the German Labor Front through factory troop channels (Reich factory troop leader; district factory troop leader; County factory troop leader; Factory factory troop leader).
7. 4 to 5 week days a month are available to the factory troop for carrying through their tasks.
In the case of urgent tasks within the factory, and in the case of protective measures against natural catastrophes and preparatory service for large-scale political utilization of the German Labor Front, factory troop service has priority over Storm Troop [SA] service.
8. Physical training will take place with Storm Troop [SA] cadre units.
9. The service Uniform for factory troops remains customary factory troops uniform for meetings within the factory as well as in parades of the German Labor Front.Berlin, October 1936
Nazi Conspiracy and Aggression Volume IV
Office of the United States Chief Counsel for Prosecution of Axis Criminality
Washington, DC : United States Government Printing Office, 1946