The Kennedy - Khruschev Exchanges
- List of Abbreviations
- List of Names
- List of Sources
- No. 1 : Message From Chairman Khrushchev to President-elect Kennedy : Moscow, November 9, 1960.
- No. 2 : Message From President-elect Kennedy to Chairman Khrushchev : November 10, 1960.
- No. 3 : Message From Chairmen Khrushchev and Brezhnev to President Kennedy : Moscow, January 20, 1961.
- No. 4 : Telegram From the Department of State to the Embassy in the Soviet Union : Washington, January 21, 1961, 6:34 p.m.
- No. 5 : Telegram From President Kennedy to Chairman Khrushchev : Washington, February 13, 1961.
- No. 6 : Message From Chairman Khrushchev to President Kennedy : Moscow, February 15, 1961.
- No. 7 : Letter From President Kennedy to Chairman Khrushchev : Washington, February 22, 1961.
Foreign Relations of the United States
The Kennedy-Khruschev Correspondence
Washington, DC : Government Printing Office.