4000bce - 399
400 - 1399
1400 - 1499
1500 - 1599
1600 - 1699
1700 - 1799
1800 - 1899
1900 - 1999
By virtue of Article II of the law of March 13, 1938, concerning the reunion of Austria with the German Reich (RGBl I, p. 237), I order:
SECTION 1. (1) The sphere of validity of the official gazettes of the Reich shall be extended to the province of Austria.
(2) Reich laws which are proclaimed after the effective date of the law of March 13, 1938, concerning the reunion of Austria with the German Reich (RGBl I, p. 237), shall be valid for the province of Austria unless their application to the province of Austria is expressly held in abeyance.
SECTION 2. From the effective date of this decree, the following shall be applied in substance in the province of Austria:
1. The Reich flag law of September 15, 1935 (RGBl I, p. 1145), with the provision that Jews shall be forbidden to raise the Reich and National Flag and to display the Reich colors;
2. The law against formation of new parties of July 14, 1933 (RGBl I, p. 479);
3. The law for the preservation of unity of party and state of December 1, 1933 (RGBl I, p. 1016), as amended by the law of July 3, 1934 (RGBl I, p. 529);
4. The law concerning Reich governors of January 30, 1935 (RGBl I, p. 65) with the provision that instructions of Reich ministers to the Reich Governor in Austria shall require, until further notice, the approval of the Reich Minister of the Interior;
5. The order for implementation of the Four-Year Plan of October 18, 1936 (RGBl I, p. 887);
6. The Reich law concerning the compulsory registration of members of the German State abroad of February 3, 1938 (RGBl I, p. 113).
SECTION 3. (1) Regulations for effecting the transition shall be issued by the Reich Minister of the Interior or by the Reich Governor in Austria with the approval of the Reich Minister of the Interior.
2. By this means regulations of the Reich and regulations of the province of Austria can be assimilated in one another.
3. Incompatible regulations of the province of Austria shall be invalidated.
SECTION 4. This decree shall enter into force on the day of its proclamation.Vienna, March 15, 1938.
Nazi Conspiracy and Aggression Volume IV
Office of the United States Chief Counsel for Prosecution of Axis Criminality
Washington, DC : United States Government Printing Office, 1946